There are 5 big mistakes you can do that will kill a deal with a big fish. They are:
1. Not meeting the client’s expectations
2. Mishandling a client crisis
3. Taking on more than you can handle
4. Putting all your eggs in one basket
5. No resources to provide stock or refunds
Any one or combination of these can not only kill the partnership, but have the ability to take down your company as well.
If you need help with any of this, try my GUIDED TOUR to get all the help you could ever need. www.advancedbc.com.au/guidedtour
Please like and share
Having trouble Scaling your business or being effective in marketing?
Consider the Flywheel and Marketing Inception concepts…
OLD: Marketing funnels are a one-way street – get them in, push them through, until they consume. Nurturing is secondary and still focuses on getting the customer to spend.
NEW: Flywheels are about efficiently storing and efficiently using energy…In business, it refers to a customer-centric model where all energy is focused on the customer, long term, and how the business and can build and increase momentum serving the customer. It revolves around the customer in attracting, engaging, surpassing their needs (delight). Amazon has been touted as a great example where it is a self-perpetuating machine with one thing feeding another always focused on the customer experience and ease e.g. platform to sell products, create products, fast delivery, returns, great experiences lead to more products and more sales, leads to acquisition and expansion… the machine grows and feeds from itself like a tornado gathering momentum. It creates momentum with customers that sustainably increase their Lifetime Customer Value (LTV) to the business through increased purchases and transactions
Marketing inception is a term to describe how the core offering has all components you need for marketing contained within your product offering. Each part or component can tell one part of the story, each part can generate specifically focused leads that fit into a bigger scheme. The benefit is there is rarely one Avatar for a business. Yet many campaigns focus on one holy grail. Inception allows access to all avatars or target audiences and uses singular components or specific messages to address individual pain points or multiple problems of assorted audiences.
All marketing is therefore focused, efficient and the lead costs are reduced. It is great for an ascension model where things are sold little by little and escalated to your big offering, however, it can also work directly with descending models because you can engage audiences at all levels of the spectrum without compromising one offer over another.
Combining the Flywheel and Inception models is a powerful way to scale and efficiently market. It all revolves around your customer. Yes…that old chestnut!
See more at www.advancedbc.com.au/guidedtour
Businesses are historically not good at mastering their own exit strategy or navigating the sale process. They simply are not prepared mentally themselves or physically with the business requirements. Many stay trapped and have to walk away, close the doors of their business. It doesnt have to be this way!
Internationally there are a massive amount of business owners that will be looking to retire over the coming years.
In Canada, within the next 15 years, over half the small business owners will retire. In the US 12 million Baby boomers who own businesses will look to retire. In Australia, over 35% of small business owners are over 50. Collectively they control trillions of dollars.
If you are looking to Exit your Business then avoid these Failures:
Mistake 1# Failure to maintain confidentiality
Mistake 2# Failure to continue to run your business
Mistake 3# Failure to use proper negotiating techniques
Mistake 4# Failure to secure qualified buyers
Mistake 5# Failure to progress the deal
Mistake 6# Failure to place the proper value on your business
Mistake 7# Failure to properly structure the deal
Mistake 8# Failure to prepare due diligence
Mistake 9# Failure to market the sale
Mistake 10# Failure to get the right advisory team
Mistake 11# Failure to properly package your business
Mistake 12# Failure to control the Deal
Take notice of these mistakes and you will be well on the way to navigating through your Business Exit hurdles. Have these mistakes handled and make your Sale stick, attract the right buyers,and enjoy the next phase of life
Want more? Go to https://lnkd.in/gUffKBk
It isnt funny how conflicts in relationships and discussions…just occur. Wouldn’t it be great if like a magician you could make the conflict, the tension, and emotions go away from these situations?
Well it can stop. Here are 5 Stepsto make the arguments dissappear and create goodwill instead:
1. Be empathetic – listen to the other side first WITHOUT taking on the emotion associated with the problem
2. Listen without manipulating – truly hear their side of the story, without trying to interpret or interject
3. Stay focused on what you can control – avoid anything else
4. Restate what you think you’ve heard – and do not move on until all parties agree with you that understand the situation
5. Be truthful, but fair – give your advice or decision, but do NOT hurt anyone’s feelings in the process
* If you are an owner – use this for handling customer complaints.
* If you are in Change Management – use it to create a Code of Conduct to handle change and how people should behave when engaging with each. A communication blueprint
* As a parent use it for empathy with your children
Go to https://lnkd.in/gUffKBk
Struggling to get an edge at work and home – People Skills, Awareness, and common sense, Ah yes… the soft skills. I would like to encourage you to “Manage Your Boss”
Understanding the BOSS and what is happening in their world is essential
1. What are their Goals and Objectives (stated or implied)
2. What pressures do they have
3. What is their SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses – blind spots, Opportunities and Threats)
4. What work style do they prefer
Understanding YOURSELF – Who are you and what are your needs
1. What are your goals and objectives
2. Your SWOT
3. Your Style
4. Your behavior – dependence or resistance to authority
Bringing it TOGETHER and creating the relationship
1. Fit both of your needs and styles
2. Be clear on mutual expectations
3. Keep your boss informed – no one likes a surprise
4. Be dependable and honest
5. Be selective in how you call-on the bosses time and resources
DiSC BEHAVIOR REPORTS are a great way to fast track and understand a person’s Natural style and Adapted Style (Work / Stress). Done individually or in a group can be revealing, insightful, and an absolute fast track to understanding each other
So lift your emotional intelligence, use a bit of conscious behavior and engagement and reap the rewards
Want to know more: https://lnkd.in/gqje_7F
Success can be elusive for many but magnetic to others. What is success?…well that depends on the individual – relationships, money, business, health, family…
In monetary terms, estimations are 1% of the world’s population control 48% of the world’s wealth. Success is not so much elusive but fundamentally about mindset. Mindset controls your success.
Here is how to embrace some of those successful patterns
Here are 10 traits of success:
1. Know your WHY- this is the petrol in the tank. Know why you are doing something. The pain of failing and the elation of success. When you are tired of pain you will move to change
2. Expansive thinking – Think big to achieve big things
3. Focus – With Focus comes clarity. Focus all resources on the one thing to concentrate your efforts. Diversification dilutes focus
4. Remove Limiting Beliefs – they stop achievement and momentum and breed fear instead. Liberate yourself … Think of success and get out of your comfort zone
5. Internal Locus of Control – Take action and responsibility for the things you can control and how you respond. External events out of your control…accept, adapt and reinvent
6. Set Goals – “If you don’t know where you’re going, it doesn’t matter where you’re headed”….Set goals from your start point, set milestones of your journey, and what success will look like. Start with the end in mind.
7. Overcome Fear – “There but before me go I”, you are your limitation. Decide, Commit and Act this builds confidence and momentum. Discomfort is often proportional to your growth
8. Self-Belief – Develop the raw determination and grit to succeed. You were born with the necessary equipment. Start to focus, develop and acquire the relationships, skills, and experience that you need
9. Create success Habits – rinse and repeat. The 20% of what you do has the most impact
10. Alignment – align with like-minded progressive people and eliminate those who threaten your success (You know them!). Build your mastermind group
Go to www.AdvancedBC.com.au/guidedtour